#131: tips for getting back to work after a (long!!) vacation
|COMING SOON: Editing a vlog while on vacation|
Hope this helps (it certainly did when I started work yesterday).
- Have a realistic to-do list that you want to get done on your first day (maybe start by checking work emails first)
- Talk to colleagues about what has been happening since you were gone
- Talk/message someone (I had a nice chat with my fave cousin after work. She said she'll experience the same thing if she's in my shoes. So you're not alone!
- Have lunch/dinner at a familiar place - so you could adjust back to your normal working environment
- Have a positive attitude about work - especially if you have a job that's not soooo bad, okay! #begrateful
Got something to add to the list? I'd love to hear from you.