#100: ten lessons i learned from my return to blogging
|Photo credit: pixabay.com|
First of all - I can't believe I've reached post #100. *pats self on the back*
Secondly - I kinda love blogging and to make this 100th slightly more meaningful as compared to my previous posts, here are 10 lessons I learned from my return to blogging.
- I have to stay true to my passion, which is writing.
- I no longer want to pressure myself about pageviews numbers and stats.
- With that said, it's also not about scoring collaboration with brands and advertisers.
- I write for me... or at least there's an archive for my future self to reflect on.
- Starting each post with a number is a great motivational boost. Let's aim for #200 now.
- I want to use this platform to inspire.
- I want to use this platform to entertain.
- If I have made my small circle of readers smile or think about life different, that I have something right.
- If not, I have to try harder.
- I just want to remain consistent and keep writing. Which brings back to point #5.
Anyway, if you're reading this... wow, thank you so much! I appreciate the support. I wonder what the future holds as I aim for next 100 posts.