1. Quote of the Week
2. My Week
3. My Story
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." - Elwyn Brooks White
MY STORY: 14 RULES TO LIVE BY
One of my favorite blog (apart from motivationmy.com, of course) is Positively Positive. I read this interesting piece "A Fourteen-year-old's Rules to Live By" and I decided to create my own list too!
1. Life is full of wonderful surprises
2. ...but the problem with us is that we anticipate and wait for the "surprise" to take place
3. Enjoy the present moment no matter what
4. ... if you don't know how to do that - kids know a thing or two about enjoying the present moment
5. Be silly
6. Enjoy the company of your friends
7. When you give in too much, some people might feel annoyed
8. ... but they think you're a snob if you ignore them! (Ah, life!)
9. NOBODY is perfect. Not YOU. Not ME.
10. Make mistakes
11. Be grateful
12. Don't judge someone from their social media persona. There are more to a person than their 140 characters tweets
13. We're awesome just the way we are!
14. This list will change... soon!
Your Turn! What's YOUR "rules to live by" list?
by @syafique, founder of motivationMY.com. More from RELEARNING LIFE here.